Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
Description of Personal Information
We may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, language preferences, email address, contact preferences, device identifiers, IP address and zip code, location information.
By sharing your personal information with us, you expressly consent for the information to be used as set out in this policy.
Intended use of your information
We may use your Personal Data for a variety of purposes, including, but not limited to:
- provide you with product and service from time to timefferings.;
- contact you directly (such as through email) or indirectly (such as through web based advertising) with marketing messages regarding offerings offered by iTech, our affiliates and business partners
- understand yourpreferences in order to enhance users’ experience with our product and service offerings of our organization as well those offered by our affiliatesandbusiness partners.
- research the effectiveness of the website and the marketing, advertising and sales efforts of our affiliates and other partners;
- develop additional offerings;
- conduct research and analysis to improve our product and service offer
We may combine and enhance the Personal Data we collect about you with other information we receive from third parties. We may also combine and enhance Personal Data using additional usage information from our website. In each case, we will treat the combined information as Personal Data and use it in accordance with this Policy.
General Principles for the Processing of Personal Information
Our principles with respect to the processing of your Personal Information are as follows:
- Personal Information will be processed fairly and lawfully
- Personal Information will be collected for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes and not further processed for incompatible purposes
- Personal Information collected by us will be adequate, relevant, and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which it is collected
- Personal Informaition collected by us will be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date to the best of our ability, and
- Personal Information collected, will be retained as identifiable data for no longer than necessary to serve the purposes for which the Personal Data was collected.
If we or any of our affiliates or business partners engage processing of Personal Information for purposes other than those specified in this Policy, we will provide notice of these changes, the purposes for which the Personal Data will be used, and the recipients of Personal Data.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Affiliates, Busniess partner and third parties
We may provide our affiliates, business partners and related third parties with Personal Information to provide with you with products and services that you have requested or shown interest on. The affiliates, business partners and third parties would be obligated to handle your personal information as per the applicable law.
We may share personal information with as may be necessary by law with public and governmental authorities. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary and appropriate. In the event, of a reorganization, merger or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Third Party Sites and Services
Our website, products and services may contain links to third-party websites, products and services. Information collected by their privacy practices, will be governed by their practices. We encourage your to learn about privacy practices of those third parties.
Cookies and other related technologies
To personalize your experience of our website, products and services or to support any of the promotions /offerings, we may assign your computer browser a unique random number (cookie) or similar technologies. ‘Cookies and related technologies enhance website performance in important ways like personalizing your experience or making your visit and interactions more convenient. Your privacy and security will not be compromised when you accept a cookie from our website
Security of Personal Data
We take protection and security of your Personal Information seriously and will employ reasonable security practices and procedures to ensure its safe storage and use as per the applicable law.
Unfortunately, no information transmitted over or accessible through the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we attempt to protect all Personal Information, we cannot ensure or warrant that Personal Information will be completely secure from misappropriation by hackers or from other nefarious or criminal activities, or in the event of a failure of computer hardware, software, or a telecommunications network. We will notify you in the event we become aware of a security breach involving your personally identifiable information (as defined by the applicable law) stored by or for us. By disclosing your email address to us for any reason, you expressly consent to receive electronic notice from us in the event of such a security breach.